Are you energetic, fun, and friendly? Do you want to work in an office that is just as awesome as you are? If so, we want you on our team! We are a combination Pediatric Dental and Orthodontic office where we have fun at work every day. We love what we do, and it shows!
We are currently on the search for a new Orthodontic Assistant, and we need you now! The ideal assistant for our team has a calm disposition and a talent for building rapport with young patients, who may be scared or anxious. Must have x-ray certifications and valid TN RDA license.
Some of your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning and sanitizing instruments
- Preparing the orthodontist’s work area
- Performing clinical procedures
- Making dental impressions
- Taking X-rays & photographs
- Communicating with patients/using compassion
- Instructing patients on after-care
- Assisting office staff with patient records
- Helps to train new team members in their job role as assigned
- Cross trains in other areas of the practice to provide team support during times high activity or low staff
- Other tasks and responsibilities assigned by your leaders or doctor
There are many benefits that come with working with us! Some of the benefits we offer are:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long term disability
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday pay
Don’t think twice about sending your resume. Qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews. We hope to see you soon!
Since this position does require working with children, a criminal background check will be required. If you have questions or concerns regarding this procedure, please email us prior to submitting your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Please list at least 2 references (must have 1 professional) along with their contact phone numbers.
- What are your salary expectations for this position?
- Ortho Assisting: 1 year (Preferred)