Contest Drop Box – Terms and Conditions
Contest Drop Box – Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. CONTEST IS OPEN TO BOTH PATIENTS AND NON-PATIENTS OF CUMBERLAND PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY AND ORTHODONTICS.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: Intermittently, Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics (CPDO) runs a month-long contest in all of its clinics where entrants can submit their information in a random drawing for a featured prize.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States and the State of Tennessee only, are at least eighteen (18) years of age, and only those who sign up as of the date of entry. Employees of Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. This includes those people who share the same residence at least three (3) months of each year, parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. Contest Drop Box is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- AGREEMENT TO RULES: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics as final and binding as it relates to the content.
- HOW TO ENTER: The contest must be entered by filling out entry slips which are provided by CPDO at the front desk. Completed slips must then be placed inside a designated box from which, at the end of the promotion month, a random slip will be drawn by a team member of CPDO. The entry that is drawn will be considered the winner of the contest, and will be awarded the month’s prize, which will be featured alongside the contest drop box. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or phone numbers in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics. Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified.
- PRIZES: Winners will receive the prize listed for that month’s contest. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award or may differ slightly from exact prize shown. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics’ discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. The prizes shown are purchased by Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics solely for the purpose of the contest. The companies and brands shown are in no way related to or associated with Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics.
- ODDS: The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Winners of the contest will be selected in a random drawing at the end of the contest month. A CPDO team member will pick a random entry slip from the box. Winners will be notified via email or telephone within five (5) days following the winner selection. Winners may be asked to provide documentation to verify their residency status within the State of Tennessee. Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail, other security settings, or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible for any reason, or fails to claim the prize within fourteen (14) business days from the time award notification was sent, the prize will be forfeited.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics assumes no responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this contest.
- Any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the contest.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof.
- Suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service.
- Any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the contest or download any of the materials in the contest.
- The illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not from such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or portion thereof.
- TERMINATION OF CONTEST: If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest in whole or in part. In such event, Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics reserves the right to award any remaining prizes in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics.
- TERMS: Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user, the use of bots, macros, or scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the contest, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics. You can opt out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND TENNESSEE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, the participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Tennessee having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than the participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this contest), and the participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics is in no way responsible for the maintenance, performance, malfunction, or any other potential destruction of prizes once they are delivered to the winner(s).
- OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is:
Cumberland Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
1540 Rock Springs Rd.
Smyrna, TN 37167